Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fate or lack there of


 I personally do not believe that fate controls everything we do. I have 
never had someone tell me something was going to happen to me, and then 
the next day the same thing they told me about happens. However, there 
are weird instances of deja vu. There is one instance that comes to 
mind that is similar to John Anderton's experience in minority report. 
Rather than having a precog tell me about the event I saw it myself. We 
were in the locker room before the game and our coach told us to 
envision ourselves making big plays. I imaged myself coming into the 
offensive zone going through a defensemen and scoring. During the game 
I scored a similar goal. I don't see this instance as fate though. I 
think it is more of a coincidence that this happened. Instances of deja 
vu like this do not make me believe in fate or some cosmic force. I 
just believe that these are coincidences or lucky right place right 
time situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment